Stainless Steel Standard Smoker Product Features:
- Manual Smoker
- Stainless Steel body
- Perfect for smoking meat, poultry or seafood
- Includes 2x chrome plated grids allowing for simultaneous smoking on 2x levels
- Includes a free pack of sawdust
- Fuel source: mentholated spirits (not included)
Easy to use:
- Place the smoker on a level, non-combustible surface.
- Put foil on base of smoker for easier cleaning afterwards.
- Spread 3 to 6 heaped tablespoons of sawdust on foil.
- Place seasoned food on grid and close lid.
- Sprinkle 1/3 cup of mentholated spirits evenly on wool in burning tray, push into slot beneath smoker and
ignite. It will burn for approximately 10 minutes. Repeat as needed.
- Keep fuel container well clear of flames.
- For cleaning, use any non-abrasive household cleaner.